Saturday, August 27, 2016

3-To-Inspire with Aimee Dow

Yay! Super excited to be here for 3 to Inspire this week. I've thought about it a lot and I've decided this week we are going to explore design principles. Some I use all the time and one that is way out of my comfort zone. I hope you'll give it ago and try something new too. So here they are:



1. White on white.
Think texture paste on white cardstock. White pattern paper on cardstock or visa vera. Or even better a white die cut on white cardstock that casts shadows. The world is your oyster.

2. Get Messy.
I'm the first to admit this is not my cup of tea, but I love this layout and it has texture paste, watercolour paint and spray paint splatters.

3. Three of the Same.
This is a classic, especially when creating clusters. They don't have to be the same size, just 3 of the same embellishments. I used three of the chipboard hearts from the Dear Lizzy Thicker Set.








Now it's your turn! Use the three prompts to create your own projects and share them with us here in the gallery and/or our Facebook Forum. Now go forth and get your scrap on! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Aimee Xx

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment