Saturday, August 13, 2016

3 to inspire with Suse



Happy Saturday, friends! Are you ready for another fun 3 to Inspire challenge today? I do hope so! 


This layout tells the story of me feeling a bit emotionally wobbly - no change there, ha ha! Did you catch the lovely Ali Edwards on the Paperclipping Roundtable podcast last week, talking about scrapbooking about her anxiety? 

I thought it was so refreshing and inspiring, that it made me want to make a 'real' layout - one that talked about my feelings.


I've tucked my journalling on a tag in one of the kit's glassine bags, so it's a little bit private when it's in my album.


I love to 'stack up' embellishments as I did on this cute Dear Lizzy camera... it makes an area look really visually interesting, doesn't it? I also adore the little phrase stickers by Pretty Little Studio - they have such lovely messages on them and in such pretty colours too. 


So here are this week's three prompts for your project:

1. Make a project that documents something emotions-related
2. Include an embellishment 'stack'
3. Use sequins alongside some splatters

Do have fun! When you're done, if you pop your project in our gallery or our Facebook Forum, you could win some lovely happy mail. Don't forget to label it with today's date, 08/13 and make sure you've entered by the 20th of August. You can also enter on Instagram by tagging @citrustwistkits. 

Happy scrapping, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Love seeing the process of your beautiful layout Suse!!! And also loven to hear your thought from God. Trust in Him sister and He Will carry you and give you the strengt and confidence to do it! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you, lovely Anna! xxx

      Delete
  2. I adore all those layers Suse. Another breathtaking layout and I love watching/hearing your process :) xo

    ReplyDelete