Thursday, August 18, 2016

Bonita Rose | Beauty For Ashes -- Inside My Faith Journal

Click here to sign up for
  YOUR Grace Box! 







I created this page using some of the supplies 
included this month!
Love the stamp set this month!
So many good things!






Supplies used: 

From the CTK August Grace Box: 

journaling card
'happy' puffy sticker
orange arrow puffy sticker
stamped images, 
Beauty For Ashes
Jesus and Me, Better Together



My Journaling reads: 

As it says in Isaiah 61:1-7 
"He has given me bouquets of roses
instead of ashes.
His Spirit is on me because He has anointed me."
The Message 

"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you
trust in Him, so that you may overflow with Hope
by the Power of the Holy Spirit."
Romans 15:13

You will show me the path of life, In Your Presence
is fullness of JOY, At your Right hand are pleasures forevermore.
Psalms 16:11


I am honestly so HAPPY our God forgives us 
and is a God of 2nd chances. 
Thank you Jesus. 

I am always so thankful for ALL He has and does for me.
He really does give me and my life, beauty for ashes. 

All I have to do is look around.
And see Him everywhere.


Get YOUR 
GRACE BOX HERE 















XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment