Monday, August 15, 2016

Let's Get Digital | August 15, 2016

Good Morning, friends!

This is Melissa here with you this fine Monday morning and I'm sharing what I made using the Citrus Twist Digital file from August kits.








I really loved the phrase "A Great Big Love"! I cut it out on white card stock and ended up using the negative of the phrase instead of the words that were cut out. I cut out phrase in a 4x6 block and adhered it to a piece of pattern paper and used that as one of my cards in my album. I jazzed it up a bit by smearing some orange watercolor on the edges. I also used the silhouette of the hearts all stacked up and stitched that down on another 4x6 piece of pattern paper and then used my typewriter to the right of it and typed out my journaling.

How have you been using your kit this month? Make sure to share with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment