Friday, August 12, 2016

PL Sketch Friday with Marie Lottermoser

Hi Everyone!  It's Marie Lottermoser here today to share a pocket life spread I made of a recent trip using the August Kaleidoscope pocket life kit.

I'm actually making an entire album about this trip, but I wanted to start off with a cover page which has some of the highlights. 

To make the journaling I simply typed text onto a 4x6 card using my computer and left enough space to place stickers in between the words.

Here is a PL sketch showing the page on the right.  There is journaling on the top, and a 4x6 piece of patterned paper on the bottom.   You could easily put another journaling card or even a photo in the lower half of the page.


The left hand page contains more photos of the trip. In two of the inserts I placed smaller photos on top of 3x4 journaling cards and used the stamp set included in the August PL kit to add some fun details.


I like having a mix of different sized photos on the same page.
Here is a sketch of the page on the left.


I did my best to use papers, photos and embellishments that all worked well together and had a similar color scheme.  I'm happy with how my cover page came out and now I just need to get to work on the rest of the album.




Thanks for joining me for Pocket Sketch Friday!!  Have a wonderful weekend.

Marie

1 comment: