Monday, August 29, 2016

Two ingredients to create magic

Hello!

It's Mira here today sharing an idea of how You can bake Your own AWESOME Clean&Simple Project Life cards with only two ingredients! One of them is Amy Tangerine sticker pad from August Pocket Life Kaleidoscope Kit. Second magic ingredient for today will be tadaaaaa: white cardstock!

You see? This is going to be VERY Simple idea:


You can use one sticker only, attach it to the center of Your card and You'll just love the effect!


But You can go further and create patterns! I made two cards with donuts and one with owls:


These cards are so cheerful that I didn't need anything else to embellish my pocket page!




I really hope You like the idea that I presented here today. Be sure to visit CTK blog tomorrow to see more of these stickers in action! I promise there will be more than just stickers :D

Take care, and don't forget to share Your projects with us!
xx
M

1 comment:

  1. I really like this idea...sometimes the most simple ideas are the best ideas.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete