Thursday, December 8, 2016

Pocket Life with Marie Lottermoser

Hi Everyone!  Marie here today to share my latest Pocket Life pages with you! 

I have always loved the look of using different sized page protectors in an album.  Using this month's Kingsley Pocket Life kit I did just that.  I started by making a regular sized 6x8 page with a mix of photos and pocket cards.  I love the corrugated alphabet by Jillibean included in the kit and used those numbers to mark what week it was by adding them to my card with a tiny attacher.

Once I was done with the full size page, I cut down a 2x2 page protector to just four squares, and layered it over the original page.  It's a fun idea to make some of your pockets see-through when doing this.  I used a die cut and small star in this page so you could see through to the page below.

I made one more spread using different sized page protectors using this month's Sprinkles kit. Once again I made some of the pockets see-through by using the smaller Snow Fun Ephemera placed loosely in the pockets and sealed with a fuse tool.

I love being able to peek through to the page below.  This time I cut a 2x2 page protector down to 8 squares, running vertically.  I added one of the tabs to the edge to make it easier to turn.

I hope this gives you some ideas for using different size pocket pages in your album.  Thanks so much for joining me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment