Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Bible Journaling with Jessy

Hello again! Have you seen the May GraceBox kit this month? If you haven't, you should check it out at the CTK online shop. It is filled with amazing products. I really so happy to see the 12"x12" stickers for this month and immediately knew that I have to use them on my page. Well, I had to include the rest of the products like the clear stamps and die-cuts too. 

This time round, I chose this verse Ephesians 4:32 
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Let me share with you on the creative process...

First, I prime my page with some gesso. Simply because the back of this page got stained. After that is dried, I used the Nuvo paint along with the cross stencil to create my background. I love how subtle it looked. Next, I adhered the alpha stickers and formed the word "Be Kind". I continued to fill up the gaps with die-cuts and more stickers. I also left some space for stamping. And completed the page with little black dots that I created with my journaling pen. 

Here are some of the close-up shots: 


Hope you are inspired to journal on your bible/faith project today! Thank you for letting me share :)

Xoxo Jessy


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my grace box and it is lovely, sweet And makes my heart happy! Thank you for sharing💕

    ReplyDelete