Monday, September 4, 2017

Kit Love with Kira

Hey everyone!  And welcome to my very first blog post as a member of the Citrus Twist design team!  I'm so excited!  Are you excited?!

You should be!  I have a kit unboxing to share with you today, plus a layout I created using bits and pieces from a few of the kits. 



You can watch the video below to catch a glimpse of all the deliciousness included in the "Twin Falls" scrapbooking kit, the embellishment kit and the "Twin Falls" pocket life kit.  


Here's a quick layout I created using all three kits.




I started with a some machine stitching around the border. 



Added a few strips of the "Starbright" paper to ground my photo.



And finished off the layout by adding three clusters in a diagonal design.



Thanks for visiting!  I can't wait to see what you create with this month's gorgeous kits! 

xo, Kira

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Will there be a process video to follow? These kits are all just smashing! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete