Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Tuesday Tutorial - Bible journaling with Rachel

Hey there it’s Rachel Lindas on the CTK blog today giving you a tutorial on my process for Bible Journaling.



In the May Gracebox kit we were given the Illustrated Faith Fruit of the Spirit Ephemera. The die cuts are personally one of my favorite supplies to work with in my Bible. They are the perfect size for my margins and it’s easy to just use one or later them in your margin. For this page I’m using Galatians 5:22-25 “The fruit of the Spirit...”



When I was reading through the verses the words in verse 25 really spoke to me. (If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.) I knew I wanted to highlight those words in my margin. Then as you will see I just began using the die cuts and layered the fruits in the margin as my base. I added the the text ( Keep in step with the Spirit) on top of the fruit. I then added paint strokes, some stamping, and finished with some paint splatters.



Here is the process video of how it came together!




No comments:

Post a Comment